slider

31 lipca 2011

SKIN79 Crystal Pearl BB Cream review

Today I decided to write the first review.
This is a review of BB cream Skin79. 


What the manufacturer promises?
"The pearl BB cream makes skin radiant and glossy with indistinctly shining fine pearl revising skin bright and radiant by offering luster to skin as well as making skin 3-D in accordance with light angles.
Diamond Powder and Blooming Jewel Complex consisting of 5 jewels including Amethyst and Ruby makes skin more radiant and shining like jewelry with Flora Bouquet Complex extract making skin vital and glossy by keeping skin healthy from harmful enviroment and sensitive stimulus.
Pearl Highlighter built in dual type container makes facial contour more radiant and three dimensional."


The skin has a shine like jewelry. This BB cream is definitely my favorite. In fact,skin is beautifully lit and sparkles

But in the beginning, when they first imposed a tad on hand .... terrified me.

His color was very bright and pink.
Frightened, but as I put on the face and nicely

wmasowałam, the cream does not look as pale skin its color.

Blended into the skin and its color is suitable. As for the elasticity of the skin ... I do not know, because I use it for a short time.

I recommend it!

(Pictures in a larger format!)

If any of you are afraid, like my sister ( has a mixed complexion and extra glitter did not really fit her)
without fear, you can use it as a cosmetic lightening.


My sister started using it on the cheekbones, the effect is very nice, subtle.



This lightweight and very nice for the summer.


BB cream on the cap still has something like a stronger, dense mousse illuminating.
At the party is great, but every day is too strong, so I use it under the eyebrow.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Please do not post comments containing the addresses of your blog, or other links for self-promotion.
Such comments will be removed.