slider

27 czerwca 2011

Tan

Hime Gyaru aren't women who tan on a daily basis. Their tan is very delicate or not at all. This is not coercion, to sunbathe for hours in the sun or solarium.




Many people also can not stay too long in the sun for example, for health reasons. 
I think that the sunkissed look, that our skin look healthy. Currently only saves us self-tanner or spray tanning. Many cosmetics tested and I can 100% recommend my two favorite, which saves meon every holiday;) 

Bronzing lotion Perfecta Bronze:


It is very cheap, I bought it for about $5, does not streaks, like a lotion it tight tan (but do not be afraid that after the first application we'll be black ; )) very nice color. I have a lotion for fair skin.

Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Make-Up:


Instant tan, does not streaks, is washed by water, easy to apply, natural color. I have a light matte color.

I recommend!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Please do not post comments containing the addresses of your blog, or other links for self-promotion.
Such comments will be removed.